Prep time: 15 Minutes | Cook time: 40 Minutes
Blueberry Bread Pudding
Recipe by Emily Somple
½ loaf of Alvarado Street Bakery – Sprouted Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1½ cups of almond milk
½ cup of maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups of frozen blueberries
¼ tsp salt
- Grease a square baking pan and preheat oven to 375.
- Cut bread slices into half inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk, maple syrup, salt and vanilla.
- Pour wet mixture over bread and toss well. Make sure the bread is well coated and soaked. Let it sit for about 10 min to make sure it’s fully saturated.
- Rinse your frozen berries and let them dry on a paper towel.
- Spread the berries out evenly on the bottom of the pan and top with the soaked bread.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the bread is just golden and slightly crisp on the top.
- Once the pan has cooled, flip it over onto a serving platter.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Link to Recipe/Blog Post: https://emilysomple.com/2018/09/07/blueberry-bread-pudding/